Want To Help Make Ordering Better?
We are always looking to add dedicated to people to our team to help make our product better. We will look at any resume that is sent our way and let you know what we think. We currently operate out of the city of Charlottesville, VA, but we are interested in expanding our borders. We are particularly interesting in finding people to enter into a sales role to help us on-board restaurants onto our platform.
We are looking for someone who can talk to restaurant owners and tell them how awesome Foodio is. Were looking for someone who can understand how our software works, and be able to explain concisely to a potential client if they have any questions about it. We also want someone who knows enough about technology that if asked about a service or feature that does not exist, being able to know if its feasible or possible to create. We pride ourselves on our ability to shape the product around the needs of the restaurants.
Below are some of the skills we are looking for in a sales person
- Have a fairly basic understanding of internet technology and coding
- Charismatic person who can respond well to concerns from restaurant owners
- Past experience working in a restaurant is a huge plus
Some of the job responsibilities are:
- Cold-calling and arranging meetings with restaurants you have not met with before
- Traveling to restaurant location and pitching the product to restaurants
- Entering restaurant information and menu details into our database
- Installing software on Point of Sales (POS) computers at the restaurants
If this sounds interesting, send us an email at [email protected] with your resume. You will have the chance to work in a start-up environment where you are your own boss. Payment will be commission based, but truly dedicated go-getters may be considered for partial ownership of Foodio.
While we are not formally looking for software developers to join the team, we are certainly open to the idea. Send us a resume if you think you could be an asset to the team.